Working for Indigo Home & Gift is an enjoyable yet professional experience for all. Within a friendly working environment you will split your work between our two locations (Gordale and Bromborough) unless stated otherwise in your job description. For more information on current vacancies and more, see below.
Bromborough, 10 Hours
We are now looking for a creative Web Administrator
to join the forever growing team at our Bromborough store.
Your duties will include:
- Social Media Management - using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote new products, sales and offers - keeping to the brand guidelines, using campaigns to reach new audience.
- Graphic Design - creating print ready POS graphics for the shop floor and graphics for the website/social media such as banners/sliders, new range promotions and seasonal imagery.
- Listing New Products Online - using Squarespace you will be required to list new furniture collections online, sticking to company guidelines, using official images and correct information.
- Adding/Editing Website Pages - again using Squarespace, you will be responsible for making any changes to page content, blurbs and information as well as adding new content.
- General Web Administration - Adding new discount codes, managing shipping options and working in communication with our Web Designer.
The applicant will have:
- Knowledge of creating graphics and banners using Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Squarespace (Not essential but would be an advantage)
- An eye for Sales and Online Marketing
Training will be provided, however any applicants must meet the above requirements.
Excellent rate of pay!
To Apply - Email your CV to email@example.com
No positions that suit you? Still email us your CV!
We're often expanding and regularly looking for new members to join the Indigo Home & Gift team!
If a position becomes available, you'll be the first to know!
Look forward to hearing from you!